Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sandy's Bio -

To help us dig for more info!

Sandy Lender began writing stories as soon as she learned to string words together on the page. As a child she entertained the folks in her great grandmother’s apartment building in Southern Illinois with tales of squeaky spiders and mice picking berries, and then won awards with writing projects as she moved through the elementary and high school systems in the St. Louis area. It was apparent that a career in journalism was her calling, and she found herself proofreading, editing, and (finally) writing for trade publications after she graduated from Truman State University in Missouri. Now she writes in Southwest Florida where her love of sea turtles and all things related to the Gulf waters keeps her imagination growing. Her epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods is now available from ArcheBooks Publishing at http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. You can get information about grammar and writing from her main blog at www.todaythedragonwins.blogspot.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

I'm going to type up a new bio for her because I'm tired of this one. She sends it everywhere. But the one I create will be full of lies and false information mixed with truth and reality so people will have to guess and what is right...
...and what is fantasy.

Looking forward to the chatter today, Raven. I'm also looking forward to having Sandy settle back down in the house. She read Apparitions and now carries a medieval dagger around the house after midnight, which she tells me is the witching hour. I have no idea what that means, but I expect her to trip and fall on the dagger.

It won't be pleasant.

All my best,
Nigel Taiman

Mon Jul 02, 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger Raven Bower said...

I hope she doesn't! Then what will happen to Chariss? You don't want that...trust me.

Though I sure would love to see that bio :) Slip it over here when Sandy isn't watching...

Mon Jul 02, 01:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home