Thursday, July 05, 2007

Event - Saturday July 7th - All Day!

If any of you like Renaissance Faires like I do...(Love them!!) this event might be for you.

This Saturday I'll be at the Silver Leaf Renaissance Faire in Battle Creek, Michigan signing my book, Apparitions. It's an all day event - so come early or late to enjoy the festivities. It's their 'Believe the Magic, Live the Legend' weekend - filled with elves, fairies, draaaagons and of course us magic folk!

Pop on by, have some fun and say Hi!

~Raven

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Lender said...

And...your next signing is...

isn't it tomorrow!?!?!?

I'm losing my mind so I could be wrong. But! GOOD LUCK and I hope it goes very very well and I hope tons of people show up and tell you how fabulous your book looks...and then I hope they buy it.

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Fri Jul 13, 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger Raven Bower said...

Thank you!!

It is indeed tomorrow, at Log Mark Bookstore in Cheboygan. They're actually the ONLY bookstore who actually bought stock to have there for me. Can you imagine?

So I really hope this goes over well so that maybe, possibly, bookstores will be a wee less gun shy about author's and their books...

Fri Jul 13, 07:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home